REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Complete ALL STEPS BELOW (register online and pay test center) by November 6, 2020 to reserve your seat. The Test Center will provide an AP Admission Ticket by 20th of Dec 2020 as confirmation that your seat is reserved.
If you register online with the college board but do not pay the test center, you will not be able to test. If you pay but do not complete online registration, you will not be able to test.
To start: Use a phone, tablet, or computer to complete registration online with the College Board (Steps 1 -5)
|1.Sign into My AP:
- Sign in to myap.collegeboard.orgusing the same College Board student account login you have used to view AP, SAT, or PSAT scores, or to register for the SAT.
- Forgot your login info? Follow the “Forgot username or password?” links to reset them.
- Don’t have a student account yet?Click the Sign uplink. IMPORTANT:Create your College Board account using the same email you will provide to the test center.
- Having technical issues?Contact AP: Email: a firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +1 212-632-1780
|2.Join an Exam:
- Click the Join a Course or Exam button.
|3.Submit the Join Code
- Choose the code for the code list displayed.
4.Verify Exam Information:
- Confirm the exam name, exam date, and test center name are what you want.
Click the Join a Course or Exam
|5.Fill out registration information:
- The first time you register in My AP, you’ll need to fill out some registration information. Provide accurate information – this will be on your personalized AP labels for exam day. You only have to do this once.